The attendant delivers authorized services to maintain, strengthen and safeguard the client in his/her own home environment. He/she provides care, warmth, and support in accordance with the specified plan of care for the client. Rotate call every other weekend or as designated.
• Ability to read, write, verbally communicate required
• Ability to cook, clean, and do laundry.
• Ability to balance a variety of duties, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
• Must be dedicated to team style management.
• Ability to safely aid the client in/out of bed, chair, bath, etc.
• Ability to adapt to inclement weather conditions and/or situations.
• Ability to work in stressful environment and deal effectively with stress.
• Ability to travel by automobile as required
Interested person may get applications from any South Plains Community Action Association, Inc. (SPCAA, Inc.), WorkForce Centers, or on the SPCAA, Inc. website (www.spcaa.org). Submit Applications and resumes via the SPCAA, Inc. website, via fax to 806.894.6591 or to the HR Dept. at SPCAA, Inc. PO Box 610, Levelland, TX 79336. All applicants must be registered with Work in Texas (www.workintexas.com). SPCAA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For questions regarding positions please contact Human Resources at 806.894.6104. All applicants must be registered with WorkInTexas.